For a lot of years, uploading files to printers are only possible by directly connecting to a storage system or computer. Office workers must go to the office whenever they have to print out essential company papers or give presentation material. This is an inconvenient process, particularly if there are delays due to bad weather or traffic.
These days, every time a business needs time-sensitive material, it can depend on TSC mobile business printers for getting the job done. With these printers, employees do not have to store data on servers before they can be printed. This can help organisations improve workflow and stay on top of urgent matters.
How Mobile Printing Works
Mobile printing lets employees quickly handle any print tasks without internal obstacles. They can store and edit documents on mobile devices like smartphones, tablets, or laptops. When it’s time to print out documents, the print job can be instantly sent out to the printer. Businesses that use mobile printers can enjoy an increase in their workflow and productivity, minimising the need for an onsite printer, and improved customer service.
Benefits of Mobile Printing
Companies gain several benefits from mobile print technology. These include the following:
- Print from anywhere. Mobile printing provides businesses with peace of mind. It allows users to print from their office, from home, or on the road. If a worker is going to a meeting, they will not forget to print essential documents. As long as there is access to the network, they cannot connect to printers that have mobile print capabilities.
- Boost productivity. The ability to print on the go is possible with mobile printers. The job can be done quickly without the need to excuse one’s self. Workers feel confident that they can offer printed documents as necessary.
- Print from any device. As long as files can be accessed from another device, they can be printed from this device. By downloading applications to a smartphone and tablet, users can easily and quickly print documents wherever they are.
- Cost savings. Mobile printing eliminates the need for printing everything on file to have it on hand. A business can save ink and paper by printing only when necessary.
- Reduced printer traffic. In many offices, printers are frequently used devices. In some environments, one person may use the printer at least three times every day. But this does not have to be the case with mobile printers since those who need to print documents do not have to use the office printer.